H pylori antibiotics
What are the best medicine for h pylori Atached is given to me Please let me know As im not getting relief from symptoms

The doctor has not given you this treatment for H pylori. I think this is not your prescription. This is the prescription of some other person from the Family. Please upload your prescription.
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot for consultation.
Kindly consult