Diet after h pylori treat
I have recently completed 14 days h pylori treatment. All symptoms have gone but stomach becomes upset when I eat outside or chicken. Loose motion happens. What diet should I specifically follow and what food should I avoid. I eat in mess.

Dr. Harisha N L

Avoid outside food...The antioxidants found in fruits and vegetables have been found to be helpful in the reduction of helicobacter pylori in the gut. Foods rich in vitamins A and C should be increased in the diet. Carotenoids should also be included in abundance. Spinach, sweet potatoes, legumes, carrots, broccoli, and strawberries are rich in antioxidant nutrients...