Gynocomastia

Sir I have grade 1 gynocomastia (very minor) after how many days of surgery I can workout at gym again ?

Doctor Answers (2) on Gynocomastia

Dr. Manoj Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Thanks for the query. Gynaecomastia has multiple causes and can be reverted if any underlying medical reason is found out. It may not need a surgery. Meet an Endocrinologist for detailed evaluation of the condition. Avoid self medications. Hope it helps you
Dr. Harikiran Chekuri
11 yrs. of exp | Hyderabad | Hair Transplant Surgeon
hi dear, gynecomastia is very common problem in teenage mostly due idiopathic  means no obvious reasons..it could due to over response of mammary glans due to hormonal fluctuations.. this can be managed with simple day care procedure with very small keyhole incisions ..you can start working in gym after 1 week..you can consult plastic surgeon in your city.. you can visit our website for further information   www.redefineu.in.  you can watch this youtube link of live hair restoration  procedure done at our center https://youtu.be/n60TAZt-5YM wishing you good luck..have a great day