I am suffering from gynocomastia from last ten years... Is there any medicine for cure it.. Please help me
views-icons 27 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajdeep
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

First you will need a clinical examination to see if it is gynaecomastia or just fat in your breast area. The best treatment for gynaecomastia is surgical removal (mastectomy). However a cause must be evaluated before the surgery. Hormone tests may be needed. Please fix an appointment and visit me for a complete work up and to discuss your options for treatment. You could fix an appointment on practo. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?