Gyno problem
My Prolactin and TSH in blood is very high.. And i am having very irregular periods.. What should I do??
35 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. BKN Sudha
Infertility Specialist 10 yrs exp Hyderabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Thyronorm and cabergoline tab should be started after doctors advice
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?