Gync Help Required

I am 14 days up in my periods.. Checked with home kit but pregnancy shows negative.. Having white thick creamy discharge and sometimes watery too.. Suggest what to do.. This is first time my periods are this late otherwise it's always regular

Doctor Answers (3) on Gync Help Required

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Since your urine pregnancy test is negative then you are likely to have hormonal imbalance. Visit a gynecologist and take the prescribed withdrawal bleeding medications to induce periods. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi. You can mail your contact details to reach you.
Visit a gynecologist
Dr. Mamta Pattnayak Gurgaon | Gynecologist
Hi, if urine pregnancy test is negative, it may be any hormonal irregularity, meet gynaecologist and take withdrawl medicine for periods.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress....