Gymming with Patella Alta
Hi, I've been diagnosed with a mild patella alta, low levels of vitamin D and B12 one year back. I have been taking supplments for the vitamins for 6 months. I am also flat footed. I visit the gym daily and I do theraband exercises for my legs. Is it okay for me to run, do reverse lunges or box squats? or jumping exercises? I wear shoes with arch support. what exercises should I completely avoid and are there any alternatives for those exercises?

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 18 yrs exp Chennai

First restore your vitamin levels Till the vitamin levels are normal do only aerobics After vitamin levels are normal You can do weights