Gum paining.

I can't chew or move my right side of mouth due to a gum coming in between my upper and lower set of teeths on right side, it's elongated somewhat and paining a lot. It's almost sandwiched between my teeths. Tomorrow I may go consult a dentist but as of now it's paining a lot. I didn't had my dinner enough due to this problem and again it's paining after I ate some biscuits.

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi...take Ketorol-DT two tablets in half glass of water followed by one each after every meal for three days. Regards
Dr. Pranay
Dentist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

You can apply an anesthetic gel like dologel on the area and visit your dentist.... Soon..
Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi there, you can apply pansoral gel, or hexigel locally over that area 3-4 times daily...and make sure when you have food, that area should not get traumatize again during chewing...so pull it gently while having food...and visit your nearby dentist ASAP. Take care..!!