Gum pain..
I have pain in my left gum from last 1 month . what should I do to overcome the pain.. Please suggest me any home remedy

Dr. Ravi Goyal
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 7 yrs exp Thane

Please elaborate on the description because what you have described is inadequate to understand the problem, or visit a dentist for clinical evaluation of your problem, in case of pain use flexon for the time being till you schedule your appointment.
Dr. Vishal Karkamkar
Dentist 11 yrs exp Thane
Kindly visit your dentist at the earliest. Home remedies will temporarily solve the symptoms. You can use mouthwash, astringent gels for reducing pain. Proper treatment is advised