Growth on testicle skin
There is some kind of growth around right testicle just under the skin. It was very small some years back and has grown to the size of a peanut. It does not pain or cause any discomfort. What could be the cause, does it need any surgery to remove it and if not done what could be long term effects.
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Krishna Bhat
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Its sebaceous cyst caused by blockage in gland. No need to worry at all. You consult doctor and clear the sebum collection.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.