diabetes-icon
Grouth problm
Sir I m 22 yr old but I don't look like 22yr old sir what should I do tell me even I want to gain some weight

Dr. A. Kavitha
Diabetologist 23 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello. According to your Height 170 cms,Weight 54 kg. your BMI would be 18.7,which means you are in the underweight zone.To improve your weight have a good nutritious diet and exercise Diet. :  Less carbohydrates, more protein,less fats, high fibre.              Lots of veg salads & fruits in between meals               Avoid fatty & junk foods.               Eat in time i.e eat in small amounts at regular intervals.           Have a good breakfast.Never skip meals.           Have a glass of toned milk and 2 egg whites daily. Exercise. : Brisk walk for half an hour or cycling,or playing tennis or swimming           Have a healthy living.
Dr. E. Santhosh Kumar
Diabetologist 7 yrs exp Kanchipuram
according to your height and weight your bmi is 18.68 which is in lower border but not abnormal, you can improve it by DIET and EXERCISE. if you still think its abnormal weight loss or no gain in weight even after enough   diet you need to get checked