Groin skin infection
I sweat a lot. Due to this, I have a persistent skin infection in the groin and buttock region. I have used Cipla Fourderm cream to keep the infection in control. But once I discontinue the use, the problem returns in a couple of days. How can I have a long-term relief? Thanks.

Dr. Srinivas C
You are on the wrong path as self medications are dangerous. Please stop fourderm as it contains steroid which after long term usage can cause irresistible changes. Get proper evaluation and treatment done by dermatologist ASAP.