Grion area infection
Hello, I have a issue from 3-4 years. I waited for it to heal but it does not. I have grion area infection. "DIPSALIC F" Ointment gives relief for short time but itching is unbearable. Too shy to consult to doctor due to grion area. Any male skin doctor or other doctor need to consult?

Should never use dipsalic f for fungal infection and also on the groin area. Please send photos using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment
Fungus or yeast infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.