Grey hairs..
My hairs are turning to grey before age i am only 20 years old and my grey hairs a increasing. Is there any treatment of this or what is have to do with these?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Premature graying of hair is not uncommon in general population in today's world. The cause could be multi-factorial and needs to be assessed. It could be genetic, environmental, constitutional or some nutritional deficiencies. While the treatment options are limited, an attempt to prevent further graying can definitely be made. Meet a Dermatologist for better understanding and treatment plan. Hope it helps you.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.