diabetes-icon
Got my TSH profile done
T3 and T4 is normal but TSH is 7.4 Please recommend medication .Earlier I had this problem during pregnancy.

Take thyroxine

If no symptoms of hypothyroidism then no treatment required. Will need to see report if free T4 was done. Also comparison with old reports will help to determine trend. If you have other conditions/ medication that may affect the thyroid function.
Book an online consult for further management
You need Thyroxin .you can take Thyronorm 50 mcg on empty stomach early morning with Tab.Calcimax forte daily one after meal. Consult me on Practo for details.