Got black dark spots
After poking pimples a I got unwanted dark black spots and patches... And its not going... What to do?... Please help me out..

Dr. Rajdeep
You have some active pimples but most are dark spots from old pimples. I start my patients on anti pimple creams and tablets for a month. These creams itself reduce the marks to a large extent. After a month I would start you on a procedure called chemical peel. Chemical peel is a procedure where certain medicines are applied on your entire face causing microscopic peeling of the skin and formation of new skin. This procedure is repeated once in 3 to 4 week, about 3 to 4 sessions till all your marks are gone. You will need to maintain with certain creams once your skin is clear, to prevent new pimples from forming. Generally it takes 4 to 6 months to get completely clear skin with medical treatment and procedures. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore.