Go for Abortion

Hi doctor, I did marriage recently its register marriage & we both are separate. We had a sex & my wife is pregnant 5 weeks now - need for abortion because we are in many problems in families in this situation we can't manage So pls suggest do kind help for us

Doctor Answers (2) on Go for Abortion

Hi . Get an ultrasound done ASAP after consultation with a gynaecologist to confirm the location and period of gestation of pregnancy.
Medical abortion is very safe in early pregnancy but should be done under medical guidance and as early as possible.
Go as your gynaecologist suggests.
No painkillers are to be taken with the medicine  for medical abortions. Else it will lead to incomplete abortion.
And get a review scan after a week to confirm if the pregnancy has been expelled completely.
Best of luck.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello......medical termination of pregnancy can be done safely in first trimester with medicines... Your doctor will prescribe medicine for abortion.. They will do ultrasound to confirm that product has been expelled.. If not doc dilate cervix and currete uterus.... Take her to gynecologist and taking pills without consulting doctor is illegal and harmful.