Before Marriage
Hi i am 26 and i am about to get married but tge problem is i hd a bf who ditched me few months back. Now i am scared because i have lost my virginity and what if my would be husband comes to know about it after our marriage. This is something i cannot share with anyone. I know once the hymen wall is broken it cannot be rebuilt but i am just getting nervous what to do and what not to do.if anyone comes to know about this thing i dont know what will happen. Please suggest or help me

Dr. Geetu Bhatia
Gynecologist 23 yrs exp Delhi

Now a days hymenoplasy is being done...you can consult a pladtic surgeon for the same