Glans and sensitivity
Hi Im able to retract my foreskin easily and touch my glans too but when I have sex and penetrate in vagina i cum within a min. When i used condom my skin was retracted and felt sensitive and i lead to cum in just 1min.. please help

Hello, hope u r doing well in life. Let me give u brief idea about ur issue. U hav premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is the most common ejaculation problem. It's where the male ejaculates too quickly during sexual intercourse. ( within 1 min after penetration) Occasional episodes of premature ejaculation are common and are not a cause for concern. However, if you're finding that around half of your attempts at sex result in premature ejaculation, it might help to get treatment. Causes of premature ejaculation Various psychological and physical factors can cause a man to suddenly experience premature ejaculation. Common physical causes include :- -prostate problems -thyroid problems Common psychological causes include:- -depression -stress -anxiety -habits such as smoking and alcohol Since u hav not mentioned ur problm in detail so it needs detailed analysis and evaluation and accordingly medication can be prescribed. U can consult an andrologist or sexolgist for ur issue. hope this helps !! All the best !!
Early discharge known as premature ejaculation. Where the male partner, unwilling reaches climax within seconds. This is as such , not a disease , and does not require any test. But It cause poor compatibility between the partners. Premature ejaculation can be easily managed by the following measures: 1. Proper counselling 2. Exercises and techniques 3. Ayurvedic medicines It can be easily treatable within 3-4 weeks. Due to lack of knowledge and poor guidance most of the men are not able to handle Don't worry I can treat you positively. You can consult with Dr. Yuvraj Monga/Me in Dr. Monga Medi Clinic or consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO share all details with me.
Hi don't worry There are ways and means to over come this problem need few more detail history of masterbation sexual frequency etc
share pic chat through online private chat for guidance evaluation and treatment
Dear Practo User, Having sensitive glans could be the reason for premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation often takes place in cases when a person have hyper sensitive glans penis and seems to ejaculate within few seconds. Also there must some issue with your blood supply which needs to be fixed as well. Let me explain you about your issue in brief - The problem of premature ejaculation have become very common in recent days. Premature ejaculation (PE) is when ejaculation happens sooner than a man or his partner would like during sex. Occasional PE is also known as rapid ejaculation, premature climax or early ejaculation. PE might not be a cause for worry, but it can be frustrating if it makes sex less enjoyable and impacts relationships. If it happens often and causes problems. The problem is often thought to be psychological, but biology may also play a role. However this issue is not a cause to worry as there are medications that can help you reduce your sensitivity and also help you with improving your timing.
You can contact me either online or in person if you looking for a permanent solution for your issue. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
Don’t take stress and do not overthink as this would add to your issue. Avoid doing Masturbation and avoid watching porn in case if you do.