Getting periods after sex

Hi,  I got first periods after 1 year of post delivery.  Me and my husband had unprotected sex but he ejaculated sperm out. Whtr I hav chances of getting pregnant? Wat tablet shd I take to get next periods?  Please help...

Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam
Hi The tablet which you were asking is an emergency pill which should ideally be taken after consulting your gynaecologist. Now you have crossed the time period, and  it is better to do a pregnancy card test. If positive you can consult the gynaecologist and she will guide you.
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. any unprotected intercourse is associated with a chance of pregnancy so you need to do a pregnancy test if your period is delayed by over 7 days. Ejaculating inside or outside is of no consequence and carries same risk because even the pre ejaculate can contain millions of sperm. you only need one to get pregnant. please see your gynaecologist for a prescription. best wishes