Getting paralysis symptom
Recently something changes started in my hands like muscle pain ,arms shake , numbness and in some cases when I was fold my hand on bed after some minutes to take hand straight , there no movement in the hand for some time . So I think these are the symptoms of paralysis . So please give me suggestions. I'm 21 old.

Dr. D.Shailesh Kumar
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Hyderabad

nothng like that. at age of 21 there are very less chances of paralysis. its just anaemic or fatigue thats it. have hot food, avoid cold food, cold drinks thats enough
Hi, due to compression on the  neurovascular bundle while on bed you are getting these kind of problems. Be comfortable while lying on bed....