Getting Cold
My son ,he is 4 year 1month, he has getting cold in frequently,what is the reason,He has getting cold ??

Dr. Poonam M Sambhaji
Pediatrician 11 yrs exp North Goa

Its very common for children to get cold frequently, but if its very often, u may please request your pediatrician to evaluate for Allergy. Also opt for flu vaccine yearly. Disclaimer "This provisional advice provided by me stands subject to the patient undergoing a physical examination and is based entirely on inputs provided by patient/attendants. The patient is advised for physical examination at earliest"
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello it may be due to cold weather Allergy Less immunity which will increase as he grows older Consult paediatrician for further evaluation and treatment.