Getting bald

Hi, i don't know how and when my hair became thinner and then i got big patches in front side. I can't take any hairstyles. I tried hair solutions from 2 dermatologists but those didn't work . it's been 4/5 years i am having this problem. I am currently using onion juice on the affected area as I've read in an article. Pls suggest me how to regrow hair. As a woman it's very depressing to get bald.

Doctor Answers (1) on Getting bald

Thanks for the query. Hair fall treatment needs proper assessment to find the cause and to address it specifically. A trichoscan and trichogram are objective methods of assessment and is highly recommended, though it is difficult to find a clinic which offers that. The treatment typically consists of topical lotion (Minoxidil) which is an essential component of therapy however small it may contribute. Other specific medications can be recommended based on the cause of hair loss. Various issues need to be decided before initiating the treatment. The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist.Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth.
Hope it helps you. Please feel to let me know if any further queries are there.
Hair fall treatment consist of arresting the hair fall and subsequently adding density and improving the texture and quality. You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Discontinue the usage of onion juice, It may help in certain other types of hair fall but not in your case.