Getng pain near testicles
Getting pain while touching the testicles and near testicles the skin getting harder and skin color getting different . In testicles down side the skin is changed like when we get u any hurt it will becomes wound .same near the testicles are wound is becoming. What should I do for this

Hello there..... I went through your query..... There is no home treatment for testicular pain until the underlying cause is determined. Medical treatment depends upon the cause of the testicular pain.... It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your urologist.... I sincerely hope that helps.