Get rid of foreskin naturally
Sir..I don't want to circumcise..And don't want foreskin too..Can u suggest what shud i do..As I want to enjoy the satisfaction of foreskin free penis

First of all share pictures of the affected area so that i can help u out completely to be sexually fit completely..
for further information consult me privately

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+117
Chat with a sexologist
i need more information about your problen as pic for proper assessment and guidance
Hello sir. I can understand your distress. Its is important to know as to why are you so much distressed with the foreskin. Having a foreskin is very natural and normal. About your question, there is no method other than circumcision to get rid of the foreskin. It is to be done by a qualified surgeon.
for more information you can reach me on practo.
Share me image Then I will suggest you
It can be due to infection. Or some trauma
Consult a surgeon