Genuine help needed

I am unmarried and never had sex as such. I am having issue of blood streaked vaginal discharge, that is intermenstrual bleeding. I have started taking tablets prescribed by gynaecologist for that from today. But I also feel kind irritation,pain and discomfort inside my vagina. I also have history of right sided pelvic pain radiating to lower back and leg, which has remained undiagnosed yet. My scans such as USG and mri didn't show anything abnormal. Currently the pain is reduced than before. But I am worried about the discharge. I feel that something is wrong inside my vagina/cervix as I feel pain and irritation inside. I haven't been checked internally yet by any doctor. But I wished to be checked to rule out the cause of symptoms I am facing. Is it possible in case like me? I really need a doctor who can help me out as since 3 months I am facing this issue. Multiple antibiotics as well as 2 cycles of oc pills have been taken. Even from today with primolut n and antibiotic. Plz help

Doctor Answers (3) on Genuine help needed

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak Gurgaon | Gynecologist
Definately you need to meet gynaecologist for local examination. If any infection is there it can be trested.
Dr. Sandeep Gupta Delhi | Dermatologist
Some local cyst can produce symptoms like this
Go for a local examination
Dear Practo user, Yours is a very peculiar case. If the symptoms are still continuing, it calls for a local visual examination of external genitalia initially. It is up to the examining Gynaecologist to decide about the next. step. It is difficult to comment on the issue you have raised without knowing full details and without examination.