Gel based sunscreen
I have extremely sensitive and oily skin. Whenever I use any kind of sunscreen ( pharmacy products as well), I get tiny multiple pimples. Currently using The dermatologist co. spf 50. Please suggest good sunscreen + moisturiser gel based!

Yes... sunscreen depends on the tone and texture of skin.....Do direct private online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Olesoft lite gel
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.