Gastrointestinal

I'm getting false motion (bowel movement) sensations while attending classes and travelling. It started on 25th June with food poisoning. Diarrhoea continued for almost 9 days (was taking medicines by consulting physician those 9 days).After that constipation started and again consulted the physician and he told not to take medicines. After 1 day again loose motion started.Again he started those medicines and constipation started.Then he told for stool tests and I did those tests,reports are normal (only the reaction is acidic). This continued till July 17. Finally I went home(Odisha) for 15 days.It all ok.....no problem at all.Then I came back to Hyderabad for my classes .After 5 days (from 11th Aug) that false sensation started again.I was checked by surgeon no piles. What is going on with me ? Please help....

Harisha N L

Drink plenty of fluids,coconut water,avoid Pulses and Beans, food with high amounts of refined sugars will help...I would advice you to take pantoprazole 40 mg once a day before meals along with Domperidone 30 mg and a probiotic...if no improvements consult nearest physician they will do the needful.