Gastritis Problem

Hi, My mother has 40 years old gastric problem. Now it is increasing day by day and she experience stomach pain every evening. Some doctor mentioned about Area Gas which i dbt understand. Dont know which doctor to consult
views-icons 134 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Samir Patil
Gastroenterologist 20 yrs exp Nagpur

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hello, I would suggest that you consult a Gastroenterologist ( or a physician if you do not have access to a Gastroenterologist nearby) She needs investigations to find the cause of pain Regards Dr Samir Patil
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?