Gastric,weakness,bodypain

I m serving in army. Weight-77kg, height-180cm.Hvy gastric in stomach, weakness, lazyness, bodypain, unformed stool, I was suffering from ibs from last 8 yrs but sir after taking ayurvedic treatment from delhi. I improved in only frequent stool. Just i go for motion one time in one day and i feeled during treatment my body pain is increasing so i was stop it last 2 yrs now i go for motion only one time/per day but sir i have heavy gastric in my stomach and body pain speasialy back side and weakness, lazzyness so plz suggest me

Doctor Answers (4) on Gastric,weakness,bodypain

Jyoti Gupta Noida | Ayurveda
Dear Sir, You can take ayurvedic treatment. Do regularise your daily routine. Early to BED and early to rise. Do regular exercise/YOGA, take small frequent meals, drink plenty of water.
You may please, share your problem for online consultation ?
Chawyanprash is good, take after breakfast in the morning.
Dr. Bhanu Sharma Noida | Ayurveda
I agree to the opinion of other doctors it indicates sluggish liver.
Dr. Rakesh Sapra Delhi | Ayurveda
Dr Desai's opinion is ok. Your IBS is problematic for you still. You have to consult it again and get treated. Ayurveda is a better option. Thanks and regards
Still ur gastric troubles r there that means still ur gastrointestinal tract is not normal,  going for motions once a day that doesnt mean ur problem is solved,  other issues  also seems to be related with the same,  so consult ayurvedic vaidya and complete the treatment