Gastric problems
I am going thru stomach problem but no pain actually my stomach is not getting clear. It makes me uncomfortable all day. I have to go to toilet 4-5 times a day stool seems normal but its not getting clear at once. sometime it makes weird sound.. and everytime i went to toilet i have to put extra pressure to excreate the stool. Please tell me the solution.. i eat normal home made food and drink enough water.

Dr. Satyajit Godhi
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 11 yrs exp Bangalore
You are suffering from IBS.irritable bowel syndrome. U request you to meet a gastroenterologist and get the required medication. Don't worry it is a treatable condition and you will be cured