Gastric problem
My has been suffering in gastric problem, whenever he eat the food does not digest properly.  My father suffering this problem from last one year. Please give me the solution that how to be keep cure out of this problem? Thanks & Regard

Dr. Hithysh BM
hello you should avoid spicy foods smoking alcohol...shuld have food on time regularly add more roughage by using green veg carrot raddish drink more water should have food 2 hrs prior to going for sleep and practise meditatio be relaxed for further treatment meet physician