Gastric problem

I feel lit pain in between the chest having gas problem I think ...gas are realising from anal.pls help homeopathy doctor asked me to take endoscopy..I afraid of that.
views-icons 29 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. R. Kamalakannan
Gastroenterologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
chest pain in this age group is mostly due to acid reflux induced oesopheal erosions. To confirm , you need endoscopy. Endoscopy is a painless procedure if it is done by specialist(Gastro enterologist).
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?