Gastric problem

I am 50 years old height 5.8 and weight 110 kgs , I am having gastric problem from more than 15 years, consulted many doctors and used many medicines but they are of temporary relief, a part from these I have spondylitis problem and knee pains from 5 years. If I use medicines for gastric problem they show effect on joint pains and if I use medicines for joint pains they show effect on gastric problem. Now a days I am getting dizziness, unable to do any work. Please suggest me whom to consult and prescribe me what all tests to be taken. Please help me, God bless you child.
views-icons 55 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. R. Kamalakannan
Gastroenterologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
Since you are under treatment for 15 years,  seen by many doctors,  it is difficult to suggest any tests further without examining you.  Need to review all your previous reports and also clinical exam in person.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?