Gastric problem
Hi sir or mam I was facing since 2years gastric problem. Note: wen I take a gastric tablet ppi my gastric will increase and heartburn. If I don't not take a ppi tablet it's fine. Weather I want to repeat endoscopy or what plz let me know. Waiting for ur reply.

If u are not taking ppi and no gastritis, then u can stop and observe. Avoid spicy food, plenty of oral fluids, add more of vegetables and leafy vegs, Even after doing all this, if u r having gastritis, then consult me

Which ppi are you taking.? You can be allergic to that specific ppi.. Need detailed history.
consult me..
Need detailed history and evaluation
take online consultation for treatment
I dr Rathore  Male, Go for endoscopy or gastroenterology  opinion
Hi. If you do have symptoms without taking PPI's, then it's better to stop taking it and observe for a while.
no need to get endoscopy done if no symptoms
Need to Be evaluated