Gastric n intestine ulcer

My friend suffering from gerd which found in endoscopy n small multiple ulcers in large intestine in colonoscopy n his symptoms leads to feeling heaviness most of time in side n back of stomach taking vit d3 60000 iu n b12 injection ones a week since 6 week. Bt still have feeling heaviness and gastric n burped problems. My question 1 heaviness is due to gas or due to multiple ulcer in large intestine?? 2 not clear toilet always like semi solid or liquid motion n passing lots of gas is due to gastric?? 3 ulcerative colitis n ulcer are same thing ?? 4 he dont have any bed habits like smoking n drinking at all. So why problems is continued since 1.5 years long?? He not feel any kind of bloating or acidity issue not related problems associated wid appetite he is only feel heaviness in right lower side abdomen n gas is traveling inside the stomach wid sound no pain at all never feel all usg abdomen n blood test normal exp vit d3 40<50 n b12 293 Plz help sir/ madam thx

Doctor Answers (3) on Gastric n intestine ulcer

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
We need further work up of your condition.
Basically, first thing that needs to be done is a biospy of the lesion and then we have to proceed from there.
Kindly consult a gastroenterologist in person for further evaluation and management. 
He will help you out.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.

Dr. Rama S.K Pune | Internal Medicine
If ulcer in intestine. ..need evaluation with biopsy and culture MTB to rule out IBD and TB....meet MD physician
Dr. Tanoy Bose Kolkata | General Physician
You seem to be kind of desperate for a solution as you have taken the pain to compose the issue in such a long paragraph. Step 1: Get a biopsy of the Ulcers of the colon done. colonic ulcers may be caused by many disorders and Ulcerative colitis is only one of them. The Biopsy will give you a diagnosis and then the treatment can be started. Step 2: Check ESR and CRP too. They are markers of any inflammation and high values are suggestive of inflammatory bowel disease. Step 3: Giev him Mebeverine Tablets 200mg Sustained release formulation until you get the reports.