Gastric and hip pain
For about a month I am suffering from severe back pain when I wake up in the morning. But I can't conclude if it is lower back or hip. Guess it's hip pain as the pain is horizontally spread just above buttocks, unlike back pain which spreads vertically. I tried replacing spring mattress with a coir mattress, and now I sleep on floor. Yet I see no relief. I suspect it could be an effect of gastric trouble, which I am suffering from more than a year now. I am confused if I should meet a general practitioner or, ortho/physio specialist. Kindly share some insight on the symptoms.

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homoeopath 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Adv the best homeo doctor consult practo.
Dr. Manju Lihala

It is not a gastric problem. It could be muscle spasm or a disk problem. Please consult a orthopaedic doctor for your problem who can examine you and advise accordingly.
You have to consult a Neurosurgeon for Clinical Examination