Gases, burps
Since last few days like week having lots of gases issues.My meal timings are not proper. Taking late dinner. Yesterday took dinner very late after 11.00 pm  had little dal n rice only and little gajar halwa home made.  Very less quantity.  After that felt fullness in epigastric area. Did not slept immediately, was wake up till almost 2 hrs.  When slept felt better. But when I got up today morning,  could feel  small pain due to gases and can feel  gases,like bloating.  Still  feel gases is giving small pain and due to this not has any meal today. Since morning had 2 glass nimbu sharbat, and 1 Banana till now.  Want to get rid of this ,wanto feel free.  Not got my period since 1 moth and sleep pattern is distributed since almost a month now. Pls suggest something for gases mainly.

Hi, please rectify your diurnal rhythm a bit if possible. Have timely scheduled diet and dinner atleast 2-3 hours before sleeping. Lessen tea and coffee intake. Try reducing weight if overweight. If still doesn't help, can try a combination of a proton pump inhibitor and a prokinetic drug for 2 weeks. Consult if needed.