Gas problem
My husband is suffering from stomach problem and its been more than 3 months. He went to 3 doctors and done the tests but nothing came out. he is doing few yogas for which he is feeling better now. My question is whenever he eats he feels heaviness in stomach and feels some kind of pain in his back. would appreciate if i get to know the reason and ways so that he can get over from this gas problem.

Hi.... If gas is a problem for you, foods that might make symptoms worse include beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli. Fatty foods also may be a problem for some people..... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function..... Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty......