Gaps in teeth.

I am having small gaps in every two teeth. Is it possible to get rid of it? If yes, how? To whom should I consult?
views-icons 104 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Chaitra V.
Dental Surgeon 10 yrs exp Bangalore
hello sir. sir t gap can b closed. there r multiple options for that. u can go for tooth coloured restoration is t gap is less than 2mm. u can also go for veneers. if t gap is too Much n if u have proclination u can go for orthodontic braces. u can chose t treatment based on affordability n time. tc
Dr. Binu Mathews
Dentist 23 yrs exp Bangalore
Sure. Fixing gaps are certainly possible and through a variety of options. You could use tooth coloured restorations which work the cheapest. Fillings though will change color depending on your Diets over a period time. But like I said they are affordable. Alternatively better solutions if the gaps are small, you could do ceramic veneers, that show a brighter smile post work. Thirdly you could consider full ceramic crowns that give fantastic results.. Having  mentioned three options you could also consider Orthodontic correction in closing gaps. It does take your time and commitment to get it done Orthodontically. You could meet a cosmetic dentist of your choice to help you improve your smile. You are welcome to connect with us for similar results. Check out our gallery  www.gracedentalclinic.in