Gall blader stone 3 of th

Is gall bladder stone curable by homeopathy? Or is surgery better.. Pls advise and wud it also effect any food habbits

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.

Hi..... If gallstones aren’t causing any symptoms and were found in a scan that was done for something else, you may leave them alone. They usually don’t cause any problems.... If your gallstones start to cause problems, you may need treatment. A gallstone may stay in your gallbladder but sometimes they can pass out naturally, go down your bile duct and into your bowel.... Surgery is only permanent cure....
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike. So you may contact through email [email protected] to get my no
Dr. Shailja Upadhyay
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Delhi
As far as I am concern medicines have limitation in Gall bladder Stones removal because of the anatomical position of the part. Cases of gall stones removal through homeopathic medicines are very less in number. Further fate of gall bladder stone depends on the size and number of the stone.