Gain weight
I want to gain weight but even if I eat I don't feel that I gain weight. I'm 21 years old. Since 3-4 years I've been underweight person, I exercise like almost everyday, should I stop doing that to store calories? And what should I eat to gain weight?

Hello There. I can understand your concern, you haven't provided us basic information regarding this question i.e., height and weight. whats the point in asking a question about weight when you haven't mentioned your present weight itself. i hope you get my point. Its not how much you eat that matters , its what you eat that matters. i would suggest you consult a Dietician in person for further help with a proper diet chart. Best regards, Dr Anil kumar jain.