Gain weight

I am 47 years old and after becoming  diabatic patient I lost 4kgs weight, so pls suggest how to increase weight and how to control sugar.

Doctor Answers (2) on Gain weight

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Weight loss is possible due to sugar levels. Consult dietician for sugar maintain levels . write me on personal chat for diet counseling
Dr. Jaya Dewani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
There are two reasons for losing weight. First, after getting detected as diabetic you must have started walking or yoga and must be eating healthy and fibrous food and must have reduced the quantity of food or else uncontrolled sugar levels lead to weight loss. We have to evaluate whether the weight loss is because of your efforts or because of disease ....... Sir, I will be able to help you, if you provide me the details of your glycemic control, associated medical disease, your height, your daily physical activity and medications you are taking.