Fungus infection
Hi i have fungus infection between my both legs please suggest some medicine or cream i used clop g cream bt not getting better response

Fungus or yeast infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Good morning. Clop g will only make a fungus infection worse and difficult to diagnose and treat. It can also damage your skin if applied without the guidance of a qualified Dermatologist.
Consult a qualified Dermatologist as soon as possible
Avoid self medication
Hello dear. Clop G is the worst thing you can use for fungal infection. Kindly consult online for proper treatment
Consult online
Hi You need to understand that for complete cure you need to start proper treatment asap otherwise it will keep on spreading
You can contact me on my Facebook page Dr. Atika Aesthetics
Wash clothes daily in hot water