Fungal infection in throa

Got fungal infection inside the throat. Partially visible.. Unable to swallow and facing difficulty in speaking

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your locality to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Basaveshwaranagar, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps.

Hi..... I went through your query...For fungal throat infection you need to consider anti fungals to get cured.... Drink fluids. Drink plenty of water to keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration. Try comforting foods and beverage. Warm liquids — broth, caffeine-free tea or warm water with honey.... Gargle saltwater.... Humidify the air. Use a cool-air humidifier to eliminate dry air that may further irritate a sore throat.... Consider lozenges. Lozenges can soothe a sore throat.... Consult Physician.....