Throat infection
I have throat infection. Due that I was lost my voice.can you suggest me which medicine to take. but I already took the antibiotic called "Azithrorite-500". But it is not effective.from past 2 days I am facing this problems.the medicine also not effective.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

You need to be examined clinically before I can help you. I am at Basaveshwaranagar. if you are not in this side of the city, use the Practo app to book an appointment to consult a good ENT Specialist near you who will be able to help alleviate your ailment.