Fungal Infection
I have had fungal infection on penis and scrotum for past one month. There are itchy bumps formed like mosquito bite bump. I have taken medication but the itching and infection doesnt go away. Itching is too much. Please Help.

100% cure Possible.. it's Fungus or yeast infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
U might be having mite infection. Please take an active consultation to treat the same.