Fungal Infection
I have fungal infection between my thigs and also some part of urine area. Initially it was small area an now its spreading big overall in that private area. I am not able to control itching. That whole area is becoming dry with small and rounded bubbles and also skin color changed to black. This is the first time facing it. Please let me know how it could be cured at the earliest.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Fungal infection is becoming an increasing problem due to rampant usage of antifungals. Please see a dermatologist as some extra medications are coprescribed many a times to treat. If needed a simple skin test can also be done. Till then use only OTC anti-allergic medications to control itching. Personal hygiene should be good. Wear loose fitting clothes. Dr MK Agarwala