Fungal infection
I have a itching on my scalp behind my ears and my back head. Its is spreading to my neck now. Its gets worse while I am sweating. What medicine should I take?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Hi. It appears like Seborrheic dermatitis. Seborrheic dermatitis is a immune system mediated skin disease which can be brought into remission by certain medications and life style changes. A proper assessment to determine the severity of seborrheic dermatitis is needed. Most of the patients do well if they stick to the recommendations. Kindly see a dermatologist for a treatment plan.  Best Regards ​​Dr MK Agarwala MBBS, MD ​New Delhi​