Fungal infection
Dear Doctor I have fungal infection on skin. It is near arm and on leg side near pubic. There is too much itching and wetness. I have been taking many medicines as per prescriptions like Allegra, Attarax, I-Tyza, Histafree 180 mg and many other medicines which I do not remember but no relief. Plz help.
422 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Surendra Singh Bhati
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Indore
Fungal infection requires dryness. After bathing dry the area by a dry cloth and than apply ebernet cream. Take tablet sporanox 100 mg bd for 14 days
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?